Brigham Pipe Distillator filters recommended with this purchase.
These are briar pipes fitted with the world famous Brigham Distillator System, available in two finishes (brown sandblast and black satinated) and six of our best selling shapes.
The System series is positioned below the One Dot as an entry level pipe and is distinguished by a heat-stamped B and leaf logo on the stem. Pipes are stamped with a shape number followed by “S”.
100% BRIAR PIPE MADE IN ITALY, USING THE BRIGHAM ROCK MAPLE SYSTEM.
WHY USE THE BRIGHAM SYSTEM?
- Drastically decreases tongue-bite (the burning sensation on the tongue)
- Virtually eliminates gurgle and moisture
- Does not impede airflow – you can pass a pipe cleaner through it
- Does not impart any flavour of its own
- Improves the smoking characteristics of even the wettest tobaccos
- Decreases the amount of contact smoke makes with the stem
- Distillators are easily replaced and can even be rinsed, dried and reused several times