Brigham Tundra #26
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
Introducing TUNDRA, a brand new Brigham pipe series!
In this new pipe series, we strived to capture the seasonal colours of the Tundra - from the desolate monochrome of winter to the rich ambers and reds of summer.
To achieve this, Tundra pipes are made from high quality briar, sandblasted one-by-one, fit with an acrylic stem, gold coloured band and finished with a special brown staining process. This combination creates subtle variations in shade between pipes making the finish of each one unique - something of a departure from our more traditional uniform finishes.
Tundra comes in 13 shapes which includes a number of classic, original Brigham Designs they haven’t made for decades:
#26 Semi-Bent Bulldog, #22 Poker, #06 Dublin, #87 Semi-Bent Dublin and a full reworking of shape #63 – bringing it back to its original profile.
100% BRIAR PIPE MADE IN ITALY, USING THE BRIGHAM ROCK MAPLE SYSTEM.
WHY USE THE BRIGHAM SYSTEM?
- Drastically decreases tongue-bite (the burning sensation on the tongue)
- Virtually eliminates gurgle and moisture
- Does not impede airflow – you can pass a pipe cleaner through it
- Does not impart any flavour of its own
- Improves the smoking characteristics of even the wettest tobaccos
- Decreases the amount of contact smoke makes with the stem
- Distillators are easily replaced and can even be rinsed, dried and reused several times